Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Colonial Knowledge

Latest News Update About Colonial Knowledge: I’ve found that the best way to improve my mood is with the fragrance of beautiful candles. My favorites are Colonial Candles. They come in a lovely variety of colors and scents, and I especially like that the company is on top of current color shades. After all, who wants to display the old avocado green and orange of the 1970s?


But I digress.


If you’ve ever walked into a room and felt enveloped by the fragrance of warm baked cookies, a tantalizing pine forest, fresh clean linen or cinnamon apple pie, you’ll know what I mean. These comforting fragrances can relax me, help me to forget stress and trial, and even help me get to sleep in the evening.


Do you find that fragrances transport you to another place? Another time?


Then you, too, will want to consider Colonial Candles.


Colonial offers candles in a wide variety of styles, including the timeless taper (think long, elegant candles on your dinner table), jar candles, tealights, votives, pillars and even the new square “flared” jar. Colonial Candles burn a long time (the company states that it takes about 90 minutes to burn an inch of the Grande Classic Candle), and they use real essential oils for fragrance, so that you get just as much scent at the beginning of the candle as you do when it is nearly gone.





Another benefit to these candles is that they tend to burn without drips, and they are clean-burning, so no soot on your walls!


These candles are great to help you feel relaxed, comforted or romantic. They offer special scents to help you celebrate a special occasion, or just entertain friends and family. Of course, they make great gifts!


Some people like to place Colonial Candles in a special room, like maybe the bath or den. Be sure to use trays or several display stands for your candles, and group them by color and fragrance. One of my favorite ways to experience the soothing bouquet of aroma (doesn’t that paint a picture?!?) is around my jacuzzi tub. I place several candles of the same scent around me in glass holders, turn off the lights and luxuriate in the tub. Heaven!


You can find candles in more than 50 different fragrances so you can please just about anyone, or find that perfect scent to match your mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment