Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Bowl Of Popcorn A Radio And You

A Bowl Of Popcorn A Radio And You, A bowl of popcorn a radio and you ???????? What is this ??????? everybody in search and post of “a bowl of popcorn a radio and you” but no result found isnt it amezing ????????

Lets read some other good things

ERSE

My sweetie is marvellous company Wherever we happen to go

When she’s at a dance no one else has a chance

And she’s just as much fun at a show

But the evenings when she says “Bring pop-corn Tonight you’re a fireside beau.”

They’re evenings that I call, the best of them all

And I sing while the fire burns low,





CHORUS

Just a bowl full of pop-corn A radio and you

Just a chair by the fire place That’s big enough for two

Just a heart-full of happiness

Not a care can break through

With a bowl full of “Jolly Time Pop-Corn,” a radio and you.


The elephant in the room no-one’s talking about in this first year of the Depression is…..there are probably OTHER reasons than popcorn and necking to stay away from those “dances and shows”….


ust incredible, skeet’.


I haven’t seen any in my travels that directly relate to products or actual radio shows as yours do. Great finds in my opinion, I’d love to find some of those and hope I do.

I’d especially like to find “A bowl of popcorn, a radio and you” then frame and hang it beside one of my old floor model radios

s

No comments:

Post a Comment