Sunday, December 12, 2010

Portal Komuniti Uum

Latest News Upate About Portal Komuniti Uum: OH portal komuniti, seriously tolong la bagi aq akses, nk check jadual add drop ni! as time passed, it’s almost 2 years now I’m in UUM, gosh! next semester going to be my 4th semester, and still thinking bout my minoring. Considering few of the option, as well as my elective paper, either broadcasting or foreign language. its hard to choose, seriously and I’m stuck with my 4th semester schedule and what I hate the most is, some of the paper is not in the add drop list! not offering for coming 4th semester student and I’m in dead end here.

if there is few paper that you want to add, one problem, TIME and its redundant with other paper that we going to take so it leave all the students NO OPTION! sigh!





for me, few possibility that I’m able to take 6 paper next semester, if I really unlucky, I might take only 4 paper next semester and thats not good! totally not good!

I hate to said this but it is unfair, there is no choice to choose for the paper you going to take next semester! ReadMore

No comments:

Post a Comment