Friday, December 10, 2010

I Like It On The Floor Facebook Status

I Like It On The Floor Facebook StatusLatest News update About I Like It On The Floor Facebook Status: Today, status updates, such as “I love it on the floor,” “I like the sofa,” or “I love him in the kitchen,” appeared in the pages of Facebook, the world, and they are popping out like wildfire. Sense leads us to a serious issue: awareness of breast cancer. This initiative brings, and women together in support of cancer awareness.


“That,” in a sentence referring to the “purse”, and inaction on the goal, the idea was to update the status of the cause of intrigue and curiosity.


The Washington Post Melissa Bell explains: “Women place where they want to keep their wallets when they come home, but they conveniently leave that he had the word wallet .. The month of October Breast Cancer Awareness and the idea of a secret alliance between women, so men are literally left in the dark.





This is not the first campaign. Less than a year ago, bra colors, the status updates of the virus has gone. The specifics of these ideas is that, although they raise serious questions, they continue to have fun element, and it is very easy for people from all over the world participate, as there is no cost or lack of .. Except, of course, that the Friends of misunderstanding a status update. While this is all for a good and noble cause, I say: “I like it on the table.” t

No comments:

Post a Comment