Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mian Bao Chao Ren, Baby Pooh

Mian Bao Chao Ren, Baby PoohLatest news update about Mian Bao Chao Ren, I went got my 4  wisdom tooth extracted on Tuesday morning. What a difficult time to go  through. In the morning, I got Dear Dear to accompany me to the hospital  to register for my operation at 8am in the morning. But he got to go  work, so he left at about 8.30am after getting me changed into the  operation suit and got myself a bed number. So this marked the start of  my long wait.


Flipped through quite a lot of magazine during the long wait. Bella,  Nu Yu, Mens Health, etc. Got so bored until I just stare blank to pass  time. The clock slowly ticked until 10am.


Suddenly, the nurse came in and told me to get ready for the  operation. My heart started to beat faster and faster. My legs picked up  and started to follow the nurse. Walked through the long stretch of  corridor until I went into the operation waiting room. Got onto the bed  and lied down properly waiting for the moment to arrive. The temperature  was damn cold in the room. Do not know whether is it due to nervousness  or the temperature was really damn low. I started to shiver. Luckily,  the nurse gave me a warm blanket to cover myself.






Then the nurse pushed my bed into another waiting area where the  nurse will come and ask me a few question before the actual operation.  So 1,2,3,4 nurses came in and they asked the SAME QUESTION. One of them  asked first and walked off to do some things. Then another nurse came  and asked the same question and walked off. Then the 3rd and 4th nurse  came and asked the same question and walked off. I answered until damn  du lan. Kns!!


Then the anesthesia doctor came in to give me a drip. She informed me  that it would be slightly painful. Fine. After that she really shocked  me. She said, "Oh, Sorry. It was abit not straight. Thus, I had to try  again!!" Kns, then she poked my flesh again!! Now it resulted my hand to  have 2 patches of blue black. Stupid.


Then came the moment where they pushed me into the actual operation  room. What happened inside was very fast that I cant really remember  clearly. What I could only remember was that the doctor tell me that I  would be falling into a deep sleep. Just relax.


Next thing that I know was that I am already back to my own bed and  crying. Cant really control my tears. They just came and flow out of my  eyes non-stop. Then I felt someone helping me wiped away the tears. Then  I just knocked out. In and out I fell into a sleep. Keep kena disturbed  by the family members of the patient beside me. Du lan!!


After that, saw Uncle Chai and I just fall back asleep  again..haha..made him waited quite long. Sorry about that ah. Then Uncle  Chai just sent me back home right up to my door stop. Thanx a lot ah!!


Now my face is swollen like this:These are my extracted teeth. The  picture is not taken very clearly. Thus cannot see how disgusting they  were!!LoVe U Dear~~ Muackz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment